Monday, July 23, 2012

It's been a while since I made a post. I felt no one was reading, so this post is going to be a little experiment of sorts. I had a purpose when I first started my blog. I really wanted to spread the word about the product I sell, not to make money, but because I love it. You can say I sell just to support my habit of purchasing the product. In a way, I feel a sense of responsibility to share with other women because of the comfort level. Who says being beautiful has to be painful? I suffer with headaches due to hormonal changes each month. I cannot avoid this, as much as I wish I could. So when I discovered I did not have to trigger a headache because of pulling my hair back in a barrette, I wanted to shout it out to every woman around the world. I still want to do that. I'm trying. I hope you ladies will hear me.



I am an Independent Sales Consultant for Lilla Rose, Inc. I do not make the product myself. I'm not that talented. Lilla Rose hair jewelry is made with piano wire which allows their barrettes to flex around the hair, making a more comfortable fit. We call them flexi clips because that's what they do. Because they flex, they work completely different from any other barrette you may have ever worn. The flexi clip is available in seven different sizes. Size is based on hair type AND how you want to wear your hair that day. I wear 3 different sizes. My hair doesn't change, just the way I wear it does. I have instructional videos on my website to help you determine which size works best for your and your hair, as well as your style. The videos are short and to the point. I definitely recommend you watching them just to get the idea. I sell my product at local craft shows and it never fails that someone says they need a large and I fit them in a small. Remember......forget what you know about products you've used in the past and welcome this new age clip. Here's my website www.LillaRose.biz/DeniseMartin


If you stop by my website just to have a look around, please let me know. You will also see we have some other products besides the flexi clip. We have beautiful bobby pins that my customers just love. I do not use them myself, but I am told our bobby pins hold better than any others. We also have some beaded headbands that are adjustable due to an elastic band that is adjustable. These are the only headbands I can wear because I can adjust them so that they do not dig into the side of my head giving me a headache! I love them and I swear to their comfort. We also have hair sticks that are very pretty (better than that pencil you are using!). You will see a product called a You-Pin which works just like hair sticks but instead of seeing the stick, all you see is the decorative tip. You would use these when making a tight bun like a ballerina hairstyle. Very cute. Lots of designs to chose too. 



Each month, we feature a clip of the month that is only available within that month and in limited supply. These tend to go pretty quickly. I always feature them on my facebook page, and in twitter so if you would like to be my fan in either one of those venues you will get the news there as soon as it breaks. That's it for my rant. Thanks for reading. Since photo's seem to catch people's eye, I've littered this post with random photos of some new flexi clip styles just for fun. All clips are available on my website.

4 comments:

Brooke Arellano said...

Hi there!Stopping by from the monday mingle blog hop and am now your newest follower:) Hope you can come check out Crazy Mama Drama !
http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

Alexandrea Brewer said...

Hi Denise!
I was wondering if you could sponsor a review on my blog: Bakingforhim.blogspot.com
Let me know?
Alexandrea
Chestermypal@gmail.com

traffictieup said...

I am very happy to read your articles it’s very useful for me,
and I am completely satisfied with your website.
All comments and articles are very useful and very good.
Your blog is very attention-grabbing. I am loving all of the in
turn you are sharing with each one!…

Slide Jumping Castle

zunaira mehar said...

Hey, richtig super Internetseite. Woher hast du das Theme oder ist das selbst programmiert?
Cardsharing Server